Heavy πŸ‘ƒ bleed


Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th January

Work this morning. It was tough going at first, I still didn’t feel 100%, but it was okay as the morning went on. I was very tired when I had finished though. 

Later in the afternoon I got a text from Robyn telling me not to worry but she was at the doctors with an extremely heavy nosebleed. So I rang her and she said it had just started while she was at work and someone had given her a lift up there. She has been suffering with nosebleeds an awful lot lately and has been to see a doctor about it who gave her some cream to put up there as they thought she might have an infection. But this one was SO heavy it needed to be checked out. She said she was just sat waiting to see a doctor and I didn’t need to go up there. Then a few minutes later she text again saying it wasn’t stopping and perhaps I should try to get up there as she might have to go to hospital. Hmmm. Not easy as I’m still without a car at the minute. So I rang Leah’s work but she was nursing today so couldn’t leave. I rang Hannah’s phone, she didn’t answer. I rang Julie’s phone and was just about to hang up and ring a taxi, when she answered. So they picked me up and gave me a lift. But by the time we got there, Robyn had seen the doctor, the nosebleed had finally stopped and she was ready to leave!! Panic over!!

She is now being referred to a hospital in Oxford where I hope they will finally sort this out for her. She shouldn’t have to be putting up with a nosebleed nearly every day surely? :/

I was very tired Wednesday morning. I slept in for a bit longer than I usually would! I had a lot of jobs to be getting on with though. This was my first whole day at home on my own since Christmas and New Year. The first thing I did was to get all the ingredients ready for our slow cooker. I was making us all a beef and tomato casserole today 🍲 It seemed to turn out quite successfully. Many other jobs followed.

Thursday and another bit of a lie in. I think from being ill for over a week, then working and then a day full of housework yesterday, had really tired me out. I wasn’t very happy today either. I had got the impression that I wasn’t doing very well, that I should be doing more than I am, and it really upset me. I just fiddled about at home, not really being able to concentrate on too much. A bad day ☹️

Thank goodness the walk was on this evening. It was good to get out for a bit. I needed to give myself a break.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s