Creepy spider ๐Ÿ•ท


Monday 12th to Wednesday 14th June

With the things I had planned to do this Monday it was supposed to have been quite relaxing, but it didn’t start off too brilliantly!

I received a phone call telling me that I did not qualify to receive my Employment & Support Allowance anymore. No surprises there then. I remember telling you earlier that I didn’t think I would be successful. I don’t think I scored any points and you need to get 15. The thing is that having two liver transplants and PBC does not affect you in the way that some of the questions are asked and what you have to do. Yes I can prepare my own meals, I can lift my arms above my head, I can work out how to travel from one place to another and I can pay my own bills (well I could, but I won’t be able to now my money has stopped!!!) Those are just a few examples. But can I realistically work full time without my health being affected again?

Robyn had bought me a voucher for Christmas for a full body massage up at our local leisure centre. I had finally got around to booking it and my appointment was this afternoon. All the massages I have had in the past have all been in spa’s and have been rather gentle. This one was, shall we say, a bit more invigorating in places! Ouchy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I still enjoyed it though, thanks Robyn ๐Ÿ˜—

In the evening I went back to yoga. I haven’t been for a while and it certainly was good to go back. My body really does enjoy a good old stretch.

Have a read of this article I found Yoga in midlife.

I didn’t realise there were so many different styles of yoga. I really don’t know if I would be able to stand 90 minutes at 40c heat but I do rather fancy having a go at Bikram :/

And then another thing that didn’t do much to relax me was that late on Monday night while I was sat on the end of my bed blogging, a spider, the kind with just a little body and then long skinny legs, casually came walking across me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Aaaargh, made me shiver. I wonder how long that creepy thing had been crawling about on me ๐Ÿ˜–

Tuesday and Wednesday were then just boring days at work (I had a bad headache on Wednesday and my tummy felt a bit unsettled).

Although I did have a nice sunny Tuesday afternoon walk across the fields with Leah and Jack.

And on Wednesday I was lucky enough to be joined on my walk in the evening by my friend Nina. It was a warm sunny evening and we had a nice 4.63 mile walk while chatting and moaning about all kinds of things!

Both my phone and my iPad now have full memory, mainly full of all the photographs I take. This is so frustrating when I go to take a photo and it won’t let me or my tracker can’t save my miles that I have walked. I have some of the photos on my phone saved onto My Cloud storage, I really need to learn to trust it and now delete those photos from my phone to give me the much needed space. But none of my iPad photos are backed up which I know is extremely risky as I would be completely devastated if I were to lose any of my photographs ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just something else to add to my list of jobs to be done. So yes I’m still stressed! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s