Tuesday 9th to Sunday 14th March
What to do on a warm and sunny Tuesday when you’re feeling a bit fed up?
Why not plant some pine cones 🤯
1. Go to the woods, get a pine cone.
2. Put the pine cone in a pot, so that most of it stands out.
3. Give it a small amount of water every day, as excess water will make the pine cone rot.
4. After some time, a tiny tree will appear.
5. Congratulations, they just started oxygen production and you have a piece of forest in your own home.
When I went back and read some of the comments (yes I probably should have done that first) it seems people are saying that this actually won’t work! It’s a scam!
Oh well, I’ve given it a go now 🙃 so I’ll wait and see …
So after that waste of my time 🙄 I was then a bit unwell on Friday 🤮!
But I did have a nice Mother’s Day to finish off the week 🙂